Travelling to 20 Albany Street, Luxury boutique accommodation in Edinburgh:
Waverley train station is the nearest station and is about 7 minutes walk or approximately £5.00 in a taxi.
By foot from Waverly train station- about 7 minutes walk
Leave Waverley Station via Waverley Steps.Turn left on to Princes StreetCross over Princes Street and take the 1st right on to South St Andrews Street.You will pass St Andrews Square on your left and cone to a crossroad/ traffic lights.Cross straight over on to Dublin Street.Albany Street is then on your right hand side and no 20 is about one third of the way down on the left
Edinburgh International airport is twenty five minutes by car, approximately £20.00 for a taxi or take the Tram service from the airport,£5 sngle, £8 return to York Place, 20 Albany Street is just around the corner, about 3 minutes walk down York Lane
By car from Edinburgh Airport
- Head south on Gogar Bridge Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Ave.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Rd. and go through one roundabout
- Take the ramp onto A8/Glasgow Rd.
- Slight left at Glasgow Rd.
- Turn left at A902/Maybury Rd. and go through one roundabout
- Continue onto A90/Queensferry Rd. and continue to follow A90
- Turn left at B900/Craigleith Rd. and continue to follow B900 and then go through one roundabout
- Turn left at B900/Hamilton Pl. and continue to follow B900
- Turn right at Brandon St.
- Continue onto Dundas St.
- Turn left at Abercromby Pl.
- Continue onto Albany St., 20 Albany Street is half way down on the left