Travelling to 20 Albany Street, Luxury boutique accommodation in Edinburgh:
Waverly train station is the nearest station and is ten minutes walk or approximately £5.00 in a taxi.
By foot from Waverly train station- about 7 minutes walk
- Exit Waverly onto Princes Street and turn left.
- Turn 1st right into W. Register Street,
- Continue straight with St Andrews Square on your left, crossing Queen Street.
- You are now in Dublin Street, Albany Street is then first right and Number 20 is half way down on the left.
Edinburgh International airport is twenty five minutes by car, approximately £20.00 for a taxi or take the Tram service from the airport,£5 sngle, £8 return to York Place, 20 Albany Street is just around the corner, about 3 minutes walk down York Lane
By car from Edinburgh Airport
- Head south on Gogar Bridge Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Ave.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Rd. and go through one roundabout
- Take the ramp onto A8/Glasgow Rd.
- Slight left at Glasgow Rd.
- Turn left at A902/Maybury Rd. and go through one roundabout
- Continue onto A90/Queensferry Rd. and continue to follow A90
- Turn left at B900/Craigleith Rd. and continue to follow B900 and then go through one roundabout
- Turn left at B900/Hamilton Pl. and continue to follow B900
- Turn right at Brandon St.
- Continue onto Dundas St.
- Turn left at Abercromby Pl.
- Continue onto Albany St., 20 Albany Street is half way down on the left