Travelling to 20 Albany Street, Luxury boutique accommodation in Edinburgh:
Waverly train station is the nearest station and is ten minutes walk or approximately £5.00 in a taxi.
By foot from Waverly train station
- Exit Waverly station and turn right over Waverley bridge.
- Turn right into Princes Street, then take your first left towards St Andrews Square.
- Continue straight down with St Andrews Square on your left, crossing Queen Street.
- You are now in Dublin Street, Albany Street is then first right and Number 20 is half way down on the left.
Edinburgh International airport is twenty five minutes by car, approximately £20.00 for a taxi or there is a 24 hour Airlink coach service between Edinburgh Waverley Station and Edinburgh Airport departing every ten minutes for £3.50 one way, £6.00 return.
By car from Edinburgh Airport
- Head south on Gogar Bridge Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Ave.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Rd. and go through one roundabout
- Take the ramp onto A8/Glasgow Rd.
- Slight left at Glasgow Rd.
- Turn left at A902/Maybury Rd. and go through one roundabout
- Continue onto A90/Queensferry Rd. and continue to follow A90
- Turn left at B900/Craigleith Rd. and continue to follow B900 and then go through one roundabout
- Turn left at B900/Hamilton Pl. and continue to follow B900
- Turn right at Brandon St.
- Continue onto Dundas St.
- Turn left at Abercromby Pl.
- Continue onto Albany St., 20 Albany Street is half way down on the left